Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And thus it begins

Ok, the hardest thing about starting a new blog is finding just the right name.  Unfortunately, bzillions of people have gone through the same process and so as soon as you find just the right name, you discover that it has already been used.  It is a rather disheartening experience to realize you aren't really as clever as you thought you were. 

But that is all beside the point since the entire purpose of this blog is to encourage MYSELF and hold MYSELF accountable for my actions.  So in reality I shouldn't care what anyone else thinks of my blog title.  It is just what I need.  Encouragement and support from a non-judgemental computer screen.  (How pathetic is that?) 

Well, as they say, desperate times call for desperate measures.  I am definitely desperate.  I can't keep living my life the way it is.  It sucks!  But no one can change it but me so I'd better get started. 

First Step:  Start a record -
Where am I now?  Where do I want to be?  How do I get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment